Our organization was founded in the health care industry. With the onset and roll-out of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) or Electronic Health Records (EHR) into medical facilities, we have chosen to work with and develop strategic partnerships with EMR/EHR service providers. In doing so, we have set a new standard in the marketplace for sales outsourcing services focused on EMR/EHR-related products and services. Our sales outsourcing services include a number of tactics and strategies built from intimate knowledge of the industry, lessons learned during initial rollout, and our decades of combined sales experience.
Our main goal is to integrate these new technology solutions into community-based physician practices and large primary care facilities in multiple markets across the U.S.
Our approach in selling EMR/EHR solutions to medical providers is to perform sales calls, on-site visits and community outreach. Basically, we provide our clients with turnkey sales outsourcing services. This methodology aligns with our goals to increase the coordination of care though the tracking of medical visits with the integration of EMR & EHR solutions that will assist in driving down the cost of healthcare.
Given the availability of funding for medical providers to implement Electronic Medical Records, a barrier has been removed from market penetration due to cost. The cost of implementation is being borne by federal investment dollars, with the end result being better medical outcomes for patients through the coordination of care.
Here is more information on the funding available to offset implementation.
Medicare EHR Incentive Program
The Medicare EHR Incentive Program will provide incentive payments to eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and CAHs that demonstrate meaningful use of certified EHR technology. Pre-qualification is just one of the value-many benefits that result from acquiring our sales outsourcing services.
- Participation by medical providers is growing daily
- Eligible professionals can receive up to $44,000 over five years under the Medicare EHR Incentive Program. There's an additional incentive for eligible professionals who provide services in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HSPA).
- To get the maximum incentive payment, Medicare eligible professionals must have begun participation by 2012.
- Incentive payments for eligible hospitals and CAHs has already begun and are based on a number of factors, beginning with a $2 million base payment.
- Important! For 2015 and later, Medicare eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and CAHs that do not successfully demonstrate meaningful use will have a payment adjustment in their Medicare reimbursement.
Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
The Medicaid EHR Incentive Program will provide incentive payments to eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and CAHs as they adopt, implement, upgrade, or demonstrate meaningful use of certified EHR technology in their first year of participation and demonstrate meaningful use for up to five remaining participation years.
- The Medicaid EHR Incentive Program is voluntarily offered by individual states and territories and is being implemented monthly depending on the state.
- Eligible professionals can receive up to $63,750 over the six years that they choose to participate in the program.
- Eligible hospital incentive payments have begun being disbursed, depending on when the state started its program. The last year a Medicaid eligible hospital may begin the program is 2016. Hospital payments are based on a number of factors, beginning with a $2 million base payment.
- There are no payment adjustments under the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.