Building a customized sales solution and team from scratch in an attempt to meet the exact specifications of your business can be a setup for failure.
That’s because building your own solution can lead you to:
- Reinvent the wheel, making mistakes that others before you have already made and mastered
- Dramatically slow down your time to market, as you try to troubleshoot and increase your learning curve outside your core competency
- Spend too much money developing tools and solutions that already exist in other formats
- Miss out on resources and expertise in your specific space
As part of our service offering, we provide top producing Sale Pro’s to middle market and enterprise companies through a white label program. This program enables companies to build a successful business through organic growth using our sales teams operating as their own without the investment in recruiting, onboarding, training and costly infrastructure for Sales Pro’s.
This concept allows our partner clients to utilize our systems to place Sales Pro’s at their company location, operating under "their banner". Our Sales Pro's work and breathe the clients products and services and interact with their prospects and customers as an employee of the firm.
All employee identification, email, social media accounts operate under the banner of the client. Payments for these services are also creative for the business that has partnered with us.
There are 3 solid benefits to implementing this sales approach:
- It’s quick and easy to execute. Our white label solutions offer advantages if you’re trying to think of ways to add more sales to your business. White label solutions are generally fully integrated and ready-made, which makes implementation very easy. You’ll be free from concerns about needing to spend time and money on sales research or sales development. You can add your own branding and identity to our people.
- It saves you time and money. Developing a sales solution from scratch takes a large amount of financial and human capital resources — not to mention time. While a custom solution may seem at the outset to be the best alternative, you may quickly find that the effort derails internal business processes and busts budgets. Even if you think you can build it yourself, it’s important to factor in time for making this happen, and the lost opportunity costs. Also remember the time it takes for sales design, building, and testing the solution. If you require a fast deployment, cutting corners in any of these steps can leave you even further behind. When time is of the essence and you need to be speedy, investing in an existing solution may be more cost-effective in the end.
- It allows you to focus on your business’s core competency. In many cases, the sales solutions that companies hope to build themselves fall far outside of their areas of expertise. It’s not smart to stretch your resources to do something that doesn’t fit within your core competencies. Be sure to look closely at the sales solution you need and compare it to your available resources to help you decide whether our white label solution would help you reach your goals more efficiently. Our solutions provide an opportunity to trust “US” the experts in the specific space you are focused on, and avoid making the same mistakes that others have made before you.
Contact us to discuss whether this program is an option for you.